Paper Shredder Machine Price
Cardboard is a thick and strong material. And although the material is made of paper fibres it isn’t recommended to shred cardboard with your home or office paper shredder. … These machines are built for shredding large volumes of documents and can also shred one or two sheets of cardboard when needed.
Although shredding or destroying sensitive documents has been around for decades, the necessity of shredding or having a professional document destruction service has gained popularity in the past few decades.
Paper Shredder Machine
· Strip-cut shredders use rotating knives to cut narrow strips as long as the original sheet of paper.
· Cross-cut or confetti-cut shredders use two contra-rotating drums to cut rectangular, parallelogram, or lozenge (diamond-shaped) shreds.
· Particle-cut shredders create tiny square or circular pieces.
· Cardboard shredders are designed specifically to shred corrugated material into either strips or a mesh pallet.
· Disintegrators and granulators repeatedly cut the paper at random until the particles are small enough to pass through a mesh.
· Hammer mills pound the paper through a screen.
· Pierce-and-tear shredders have rotating blades that pierce the paper and then tear it apart.
· Grinders have a rotating shaft with cutting blades that grind the paper until it is small enough to fall through a screen.
“The strip-cut method of shredding uses a rotating blade, which shreds paper into long strips. It is an example of cost-effective shredding equipment. However, it provides a relatively low level of security in paper shredding terms and is often not acceptable contracts or clients requiring more than minimal document destruction standards.”